- "After the war, Zeb took Kallus along the secret hyperspace path to the planet Lira San. It was then that Kallus realized he hadn't destroyed the Lasat people, and that they were thriving on this new world. A world where he was welcomed as one of them."
- ―Sabine Wren on Alexsandr Kallus's new home
Lira San was a remote planet located in the Lira San system of the galaxy's Wild Space region. Hidden behind a treacherous nebula formed from an imploded star cluster, it was the original homeworld of the Lasat species. Though many Lasat dwelled on Lasan, millions of Lasat remained on Lira San, but their existence was forgotten by the people of Lasan, who knew of Lira San only through an ancient prophecy. This prophecy led three Lasat—Garazeb Orrelios, Chava, and Gron, with the help of the Alliance to Restore the Republic—to find Lira San after the people of Lasan were nearly exterminated by the Galactic Empire.
Following the Galactic Civil War, Zeb took former Imperial Security Bureau agent Alexsandr Kallus to Lira San to show Kallus that he did not extinguish the entire Lasat race, and Kallus was welcomed to join their society.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legends of the Lasat" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 35 (Databank A-Z: Kyber Crystals–Laser Cannons)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- The Star Wars Book