- "I'll hire us a Livery Cruiser. No big deal. It won't come out of your end. I'll pay for it. I'm just trying to make it pleasant."
- ―A Mythrol, to Din Djarin
A Livery Cruiser was a class of cruiser that was used during the New Republic Era. It was considered more "pleasant" for interstellar travel than gunships such as the Razor Crest. Around 9 ABY, a Mythrol on the ice planet of Maldo Kreis attempted to ingratiate himself to his captor—the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin—by suggesting that he could hail a Livery Cruiser for them.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- ↑ The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of The Mandalorian, which includes the mention of the Livery Cruiser, must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that
- ↑ The Mandalorian Media Kit (PDF). Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International p. 1. The Walt Disney Company (2019-09-24). Archived from the original on February 3, 2020. Retrieved on February 10, 2020.