The living sphere was an orb created by the Nightsisters of Dathomir. In 19 BBY, it was used by members of the Frangawl Cult to drain the Living Force from kidnapped members of the Dagoyan Order on the planet Bardotta. Later, the Nightsister Mother Talzin attempted to use the Bardottan Sphere and the captive Queen Julia as part of a ritual on Zardossa Stix to increase her Force powers. Talzin and the Frangawl Cult were thwarted by the Jedi Master Mace Windu and the Gungan Junior Representative Jar Jar Binks.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
- (First identified as Living sphere)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of "The Wrong Jedi" and the Battle of Coruscant as being in 19 BBY. puts the events of "The Disappeared, Part II" after "The Wrong Jedi," but before the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith which means that its events would take place in the same year as both.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"