- "Got word there's an admiral coming today. He'll be doing a full inspection of the Lodestar and its complement."
- ―Yrica Quell
The Lodestar was an Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship, a model that was originally built for the Republic Navy during the Clone Wars. By the rise of the New Republic, the ship served under rebel veteran and New Republic general Hera Syndulla, who suspected that there wasn't a hull plate left on the vessel that hadn't been replaced during the ship's considerable tenure.
The starfighters of Alphabet Squadron, Hail Squadron, Meteor Squadron, and Vanguard Squadron were stationed aboard the flagship. The ship had a number of flight simulators located in repurposed clone trooper barracks. Ranjiy's Krayt Hut was a suite onboard the ship that served as a bar and lounge for the pilots and crew of the ship.
The Lodestar served the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars before serving the New Republic's Barma Battle Group after the Battle of Endor. Under command of General Hera Syndulla, the ship led Barma Battle Group to Argai Minor, where they took the Treinhaus Citadel, an Imperial installation on the planet.
Attack on Cerberon
The Lodestar later took part in defending Troithe during the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing's attack on Cerberon. The ship was under the command of Captain Giginivek, while General Hera Syndulla was away on another operation. The ship was crippled by Shadow Wing TIEs and their newly acquired Star Destroyer, Edict. The Lodestar finally broke into pieces and fell into Troithe's planetary shield, destroying the ship and its captain.
- Alphabet Squadron (First appearance, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron audiobook)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Shadow Fall
- Shadow Fall audiobook
- Victory's Price (Mentioned only)
- Victory's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Alphabet Squadron
- Shadow Fall takes place approximately half a year after the Battle of Endor, while Before the Awakening states Kes Dameron and Shara Bey moved to Yavin 4 around six months after the Battle of Endor. Given that Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates their move to 5 ABY, the events of Shadow Fall must also take place around that time. establishes that
- Shadow Fall