- "Evil's just a measure of how much your choices take away other people's."
- ―Lona Aphra
Lona Aphra was a female human and the mother of Chelli Aphra. She gave birth to her daughter in 24 BBY. Lona split with Chelli's father Korin Aphra, taking Chelli to live on Arbiflux until raiders attacked their home. Lona was shot and crawled into the forest as Chelli ran, but the girl returned with a blaster found in a cave, and fired back at the raiders until Imperial scout troopers surrounded her.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Aphra: An Audiobook Original (In flashback(s))
- Darth Vader 10 (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 2 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 3 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 5 (Mentioned only) (First identified as Lona)
- Doctor Aphra 7 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 21 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 22 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 25 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 32 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 33 (In flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 34 (In flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 35 (Appears as a corpse) (In flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 36 (In flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 38 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 9 (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 12 (Starfighter Aces: Doctor Chelli Lona Aphra – Galactic Hunter for Hire)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Aphra 2 has a flashback sequence taken 18 years before the event of the story, in which Chelli Lona Aphra told her father that her mother had just died. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the Galactic Empire was founded in 19 BBY. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with Chelli when the Empire was existing and also stated that they lived on the planet for 2 years before Lona's death, which means that Lona had to die during or after 17 BBY. Davits Draven died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which according to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, was one year after the mission to steal the Death Star plans. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the mission to 0 BBY, the assault must have occurred in 1 ABY. Doctor Aphra 2 took place between Star Wars 30, which takes place in around 0 ABY and Star Wars 50. It cannot have taken place in 0 ABY, as Lona would have died in 18 BBY. If the comic took place in 1 ABY, it would mean that Lona died in 17 BBY, fulfilling the above information.
- Doctor Aphra 34
- Doctor Aphra 32
- Doctor Aphra 5
- Darth Vader 10
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious establishes that Chelli Lona Aphra was 24 standard years old in the year of the Battle of Scarif. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which encompassed the Battle of Scarif, to 0 BBY. It can then be calculated that Aphra was 24 years old in 0 BBY and was born in the year 24 BBY.