- "My mom definitely didn't die in a ditch on a dead-end forest world we only went to because she was so idealistic."
- ―Chelli Aphra
Lona Aphra was a female human and the mother of Chelli Aphra. She gave birth to her daughter in 24 BBY. Sometime after splitting with Chelli's father, raiders attacked their home, following her mother's request Chelli ran, however she returned with a cannon that she had found in a cave and killed the raiders. Some point after, Lona's husband returned and the three traveled to a dead-end forest world as her mother was so idealistic, on this world Lona was killed and left in a ditch.
- Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V (Mentioned only) (First identified as Lona)
- Doctor Aphra 7: The Screaming Citadel, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 21: The Catastrophe Con, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 22: The Catastrophe Con, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 25: The Catastrophe Con, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 32: Unspeakable Rebel Superweapon, Part I (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious establishes that Chelli Lona Aphra was 24 standard years old in the year of the Battle of Scarif. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which encompassed the Battle of Scarif, to 0 BBY. It can then be calculated that Aphra was 24 years old in 0 BBY and was born in the year 24 BBY.