- "My mom definitely didn't die in a ditch on a dead-end forest world we only went to because she was so idealistic."
- ―Chelli Aphra
Lona Aphra was a female human and the mother of Chelli Aphra. She gave birth to her daughter in 24 BBY. Lona split with Chelli's father Korin Aphra, taking Chelli to live on Arbiflux until raiders attacked their home. Lona was shot and crawled into the forest as Chelli ran, but the girl returned with a blaster found in a cave, and fired back at the raiders until Imperial scout troopers surrounded her.
- Darth Vader 10 (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 2 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 3 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 5 (Mentioned only) (First identified as Lona)
- Doctor Aphra 7 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 21 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 22 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 25 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 32 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 33 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 34 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 35 (Appears as a corpse) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 36 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 38 (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 32 shows that the Galactic Empire existed when Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with her daughter. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, meaning that Lona Aphra moved to Arbiflux some time after that year. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra lived on Arbiflux for two years before her death, therefore she died at some time during or after 17 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Doctor Aphra 34
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 5
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Darth Vader 10
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious establishes that Chelli Lona Aphra was 24 standard years old in the year of the Battle of Scarif. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which encompassed the Battle of Scarif, to 0 BBY. It can then be calculated that Aphra was 24 years old in 0 BBY and was born in the year 24 BBY.