- "Jan Dodonna was always planning for the future…he had preliminary scans for possible new rebel bases."
"Gimme a look at that…Atanu, Jabone IV, Lonania Prime, Hoth, Mupin XII?"
- ―Leia Organa and Han Solo
Lonania Prime was a location. Along with a number of other locations, including Atanu, Jabone IV, Mupin XII, and the ice planet Hoth, Lonania Prime was scanned by General Jan Dodonna of the Rebel Alliance prior to his death in 1 ABY. Lonania Prime was listed as a potential location for a new rebel base, and the Rebel Alliance members Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo were sent to undertake reconnaissance on the sites that Dodonna had scanned.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 67 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars 67
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Star Wars 55 establishes that Jan Dodonna died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates the assault to one year after the Battle of Yavin, which marks the beginning of 0 ABY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, including Dodonna's death, must take place in 1 ABY.