The Londor system was located in the Londori sector, a part of the New Territories portion of the Mid Rim. The star system was connected by hyperlanes to the Ariarch, Valrar, Darkon, and Glee Anselm systems. It was the site of the Londori Mental Facility. By 12 ABY, the Londor system lay within territory controlled by the New Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Londor system was introduced in the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, authored by Daniel Wallace and Jason Fry, which placed it in grid square J-7. The first update to the StarWars.com Online Companion to The Essential Atlas erroneously listed the Londor system as being located in grid square J-6, as part of the "Gantus" sector of the Outer Rim Territories, a misspelling of the Outer Rim's Dantus sector, in part located at those same coordinates. Later updates of the Online Companion corrected this error.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 system in grid square J-7 as part of the Mid Rim's Londori sector. In addition, places the Londori sector northwest of the hyperlane The Essential Atlas identifies as the Namadii Corridor. The Essential Atlas also identifies that portion of the Mid Rim as being a part of the New Territories. places the Londor
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Londori Mental Facility in relation to the Londor system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ See this preserved version of the first update of the Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion.