The Londori sector was located in the New Territories portion of the Mid Rim. By 0 ABY, it bordered the Ariarch sector northward, the Glythe sector eastward, the Chaama sector southward, and the Belshar sector westward. The Londori sector retained these borders by 12 ABY, when it fell within the territory controlled by the New Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Londor sector was introduced in the StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas. The first update to the Online Companion erroneously listed the Londor system as being located in the "Gantus" sector of the Outer Rim Territories, a misspelling of the Outer Rim's Dantus sector. Later updates of the Online Companion corrected this error.
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 sector in grid square J-7, in the Mid Rim and northwest of the hyperlane The Essential Atlas identifies as the Namadii Corridor. The Essential Atlas also identifies that portion of the Mid Rim as being a part of the New Territories. places the Londori
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Londori Mental Facility in relation to the Londor system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ See this preserved version of the first update of the Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion.