Longbows were primitive weapons used normally by archaic peoples with no blaster technology.
The longbows fired small arrow-like projectiles, known as spears or bolts. The longbow needed to be reloaded after each shot and had a slow rate of fire, although the hitting power and accuracy of this weapon was not to be underestimated. Because of its size, longbows could be cumbersome to carry even close quarters or over great distances, especially when meter-long arrows and quiver were carried as well. While an uncommon sight in the greater galaxy, on primitive worlds like Weik, they were common.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Live-Action Adventures
- Nexus of Power