- "Ridiculous. Tell whoever-it-is we can't obey any orders unless they activate their holo and state their rank."
- ―An Imperial officer and Darth Vader
Lord, female equivalent Lady, was a title, often of nobility, that applied to certain individuals having power and authority over others. Sith styled themselves as Sith Lords or Dark Lords, and "Lord Vader" was the typical form of address by Imperial officers for Darth Vader.
General Grievous, the Supreme Commander of the Droid Army, was referred to as "My lord" by members of the Confederacy military, such as Asajj Ventress and TV-94. Another Separatist who possessed the title was Poggle the Lesser, archduke of the Geonosians.
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 8 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Highlights of the Saga: The Death Star)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills