- "Ahh, the feared cult of Lord Nyax. Their hideout can be found on Corellia in the central region of the planet. Unfortunately, I have little information to give you about them other than the rumor that they are secretly backed by the Empire."
- ―Pashna Starkiller, to a Rebel spacer
- "I was a part of the clan myself. They don't like the fact that I left just to cash in on their location by providing others with their whereabouts. Say, would you like to know? Free of charge!"
- ―Lock Vlash, to a spacer
The building was the secret hideout of the Followers of Nyax, dangerous fanatics who worshiped the ancient Corellian ghost Lord Nyax and sought to terrorize the citizens of Corellia. While Lord Nyax was only a mythological character, a man who referred to himself as Lord Nyax was leading the Cult from the hideout. A shrine was located in the courtyard of the hideout, it contained eight skulls and eight lightsabers, likely those of Jedi killed by Darth Vader.
After he finally managed to escape the Cult, following the Battle of Yavin, the former Follower of Nyax Lock Vlash intended to earn some money by selling the location of the hideout to any adventurer willing to visit it. Circa 1 ABY, The Rebel agent Pashna Starkiller dispatched a spacer to the Cult of Nyax hideout in order to retrieve an Imperial dossier with information concerning a particularly ruthless Imperial commander.
Behind the scenes
The Lord Nyax Cult hideout was a location in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. This location was added to the game with the update named "Publish 1", released on August 3, 2003.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide