- "I was a part of the clan myself. They don't like the fact that I left just to cash in on their location by providing others with their whereabouts. Say, would you like to know? Free of charge!"
- ―Lock Vlash, to a spacer
The Lord Nyax's Cult hideout was a building on the planet Corellia that served as the headquarters of the religious organization known as the Cult of Lord Nyax during the Galactic Civil War. After he finally managed to escape the Cult, Lock Vlash intended to earn some money by selling the location of the hideout to any adventurer willing to visit it.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Lord Nyax Cult hideout was a location in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. This location was added to the game with the update named "Publish 1", released on August 3, 2003.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide