The Lothal system was a star system located in the Outer Rim Territories. It had at least one planet, Lothal. In the years following the Clone Wars, the Galactic Empire expanded into the Outer Rim and brought the Lothal system into its territory. Lothal became an important world for the Imperial Military, with industries built to serve the creation of the Imperial war machine and galactic expansion. The Empire's presence in the Lothal system led to a rebel cell operating on Lothal, one that struck against numerous Imperial operations in an effort to bring freedom to Lothal and to the galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lothal—and, by extension, the Lothal system—is the primary setting of the first season of the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. The system is not referred to by name in the show until "Rebel Resolve," the eleventh episode of the first season. Although the system's name is not said at any point in the episode, it is mentioned in Aurebesh on Kanan Jarrus' holographic Imperial prisoner file.
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels: A New Hero
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Nexus of Power
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Indirect mention only)