The Lothalian Corvette was a starship model that saw action at the Battle of Exegol in 35 ABY. Multiple vessels of this corvette class were part of a citizens' fleet of volunteer civilians from throughout the galaxy who ensured the Resistance's victory over the Sith forces on Exegol, and at least one Lothalian Corvette joined the victory celebrations hosted by the Resistance at their base on the planet Ajan Kloss shortly after the battle.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Lothalian Corvette bears visual similarities with the Defender-class light corvette, which was developed for the 2011 Star Wars Legends video game Star Wars: The Old Republic with design elements from the Consular-class space cruiser, the CR90 corvette, and the Ebon Hawk, and was the basis of the Paladin-class corvette's design.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Lothalian Corvette)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Breznican, Anthony (2020-02-04). Watch the Mesmerizing VFX Reel for The Rise of Skywalker — EXCLUSIVE. Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on February 21, 2020. Retrieved on February 4, 2020.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is in turn dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Thus, it could be found that the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker took place in 35 ABY.
- Star Wars Rebels 3D Activity Book
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- (Slide 7)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles