Loyalist was the term given to those who supported the Galactic Republic during the Separatist Crisis and the Clone Wars. The term was most often used with senators, planets, or sectors, and, more importantly, groups of people who fought against their own kind that supported the Separatist movement. Palpatine formed a select group of senators to make up the Loyalist Committee during these times. The committee was disbanded with the Senate.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Outward Bound (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook