- "I hear from fans all the time that [Star Wars: Republic Commando] was their favorite game, just like many other games from the original Lucasfilm Games and LucasArts are for so many others. That's the spirit and feeling we want to capture with the return of the renewed Lucasfilm Games brand."
- ―Lucasfilm Games Executive Producer Matt Fillbrandt
Lucasfilm Games was unveiled on January 11, 2021 on StarWars.com, quickly followed with the announcement of an Indiana Jones game on January 12, and a Star Wars game, from Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft, on January 13. Before this, the division was mentioned in the credits of Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught, released on October 22, 2019, in Star Wars Insider 193, in an interview regarding Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, published on October 30, 2021, and in a SWTOR.com article published on December 20.
|2022||Star Wars: Hunters||Zynga||NaturalMotion|
|TBA||Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – Remake||Aspyr Media|
|TBA||Untitled Ubisoft project||Ubisoft||Massive Entertainment|
|TBA||Star Wars Eclipse||Quantic Dream|
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
- "Inside the Fallen Order"—Star Wars Insider 193
- "Launchpad"—Star Wars Insider 201