- "Mm. I once had a pet named Lucky that reminded me of home. And then it died. And then I ate it. And it was supremely delicious."
- ―Neeku Vozo, to Kazuda Xiono
Lucky was a pet of the Kadas'sa'Nikto mechanic Neeku Vozo. Lucky died at some point, after which Vozo ate the pet and found it delicious. In 34 ABY, when Vozo was impressed by Resistance spy Kazuda Xiono's numerous possessions, he asked what a golden starship–shaped object was, so Xiono informed Vozo that it was his lucky trophy that reminded him of his home, the planet Hosnian Prime. Vozo responded that he had once had a pet named Lucky who reminded the Nikto of his own home, the planet Kintan, and mentioned the pet's death and subsequent consumption, but Xiono interrupted the Nikto before he could describe what happened after eating Lucky.
Behind the Scenes
Lucky was first mentioned in "The Triple Dark," the third episode of the first season of the television series Star Wars Resistance, which aired on October 14, 2018. In Vanessa Rubio-Barreau's 2019 French junior novel The Triple Dark, the pet is referred to as "Tiboulon" instead.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark" (First mentioned)
- The Triple Dark (Mentioned only) (as Tiboulon)
Notes and references
- "Resistance Revisited"—Star Wars Insider 190 establishes that Star Wars Resistance Season One is set thirty years after the Battle of Endor and six months before the Battle of Starkiller Base. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the Battle of Starkiller Base to 34 ABY. Therefore, the events of "The Triple Dark," which include the mention of Lucky, take place in 34 ABY and Lucky must have died by that year.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- The Triple Dark