It was a successor-design to the LH-3010 capital freighter. Originally used as commerce vessels, these vessels were manufactured exclusively for the Trade Federation, and became part of its large merchant fleet.
During the lead-up to the Naboo crisis, the Federation modified approximately ten to thirty-five percent of its operational freighters for use as armed battleships. Some were converted into army-coordinating Droid Control Ships. Vessels blockading Naboo were disguised as regular trade ships to avoid skepticism in the Galactic Senate. LH-3210s were later modified and amassed into the Confederate Navy during the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Secrets of Naboo
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 33
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles