Like many Sith of his time, the Sith Lord Ludo Kressh preferred the more visceral feel of a traditional metal blade, over the Sith lightsabers that were becoming popular among his brethren. His blade was very similar to other Sith war swords of the time, but was strongly infused with dark side energy using Sith alchemy. This blade was used against Naga Sadow while the two disputed who was to be the next Dark Lord of the Sith. Later, once again during an argument with Naga Sadow over who was more qualified to be the next Dark Lord of the Sith, he slammed his sword upon the ground and destroyed the nearly-indestructible weapon as a show of his disapproval.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, the sword makes an appearance as a double-bladed weapon in the Tomb of Ludo Kressh, despite being single-bladed and having been destroyed in Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith. In addition, the KOTOR Campaign Guide Web Enhancement 4: Heirloom Items states that the weapon is a War Sword, a standard single-bladed sword.
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi — The Golden Age of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- KOTOR Campaign Guide Web Enhancement 4: Heirloom Items