Luke's hut was a gray stone hut, made of several pieces of rock, the door was made from Luke's X-Wing and it served as the home of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker after he went into exile following the destruction of his Jedi temple at the hands of his nephew Kylo Ren. It was located on the temple island of the planet Ahch-To. Luke lived there until 34 ABY, when the Force-sensitive scavenger Rey convinced him to train her to aid the Resistance in their war against the First Order..
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
During the early development of the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker was originally meant to be visited while meditating in his hut by the Force spirit of an all powerful Sith Lord described to have ruled over the Dark side of the Force from the Netherworld of the Force, pulling from behind the scenes "Supreme Leader Snoke's strings".
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi: Rey's Journey
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Set: 75200 Ahch-To Island Training)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Luke's hut)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi