Lunae Minx was a purple-skinned female Twi'lek, belonging to one of the rarest color variations of her people. She was the mysterious friend of the exotic dancer Ayy Vida. She was present at the Outlander Club in 22 BBY, when Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker entered looking for Zam Wesell, and showed significant interest in the latter Jedi.
Behind the scenes
- "I was purple in [Episode II] and it took about six hours to do! My call time was at 3 a.m., and my makeup took until 7 a.m., and we wouldn't start shooting until two hours after that. The makeup went all down my arm and they airbrushed spots down the tentacles. I was exhausted by the end of the day."
- ―Katie Lucas, reminiscing the filming of Attack of the Clones
Early in development, Lunae Minx was called Nabrina Smoo.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Who's Who in the Outlander Club: It's Ladies' Night" – Star Wars Insider 75
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (OUT 2, Outlander Club Patrons)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia