The Luxury 3000 space yacht, also known as the SoroSuub 3000 or Personal Luxury Yacht 3000, was, as its name implied, a luxurious transport ship manufactured by SoroSuub Corporation. Before the Clone Wars, they were typically associated with diplomats for meetings and travel. They quickly fell out of favor as the war began as they were seen as targets for pirates and Separatists. During the Clone Wars, they were concealed with weapons to better protect themselves against Separatist attacks. Pirate captain Hondo Ohnaka piloted a Luxury 3000 space yacht dubbed Fortune and Glory.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- "Puffer Problems"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 21
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- "Fifth and Final"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First identified as SoroSuub 3000)
- ; image #4
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Ghosts of Dathomir
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Personal Luxury Yacht 3000)