Me grew up on the barren northern continent of the planet Ryloth. She was saved from slavery by Boba Fett and thus hero-worshiped him and fell in love with him as well. She was well-learned in the art of Twi'lek dance.
Not much was known about Lyn Me's history other than that she joined to perform as a singer and dancer with the Max Rebo Band.
Lyn Me accompanied the band on more elaborate jobs. She had a long career that included singing in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt during the Galactic Civil War. Shortly before members of the Alliance to Restore the Republic rescued the captive Han Solo from Jabba's Palace, Me and her fellow bandmates performed "Jedi Rocks" for Jabba's court. Her performance attracted the attention and affection of famed bounty hunter Boba Fett.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars in Pictures: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars Treasury: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 4 (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars LINE Webtoon
- Star Wars: Visions – "Tatooine Rhapsody" (Ambiguous canonicity)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Introduced in Special Edition)
- (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Lyn Me)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 36 (Weapons & Uniforms: Jabba's Courtiers) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- Under The Helmet: The Legacy Of Boba Fett