The M'onnok was a dangerous, semi-sentient desert predator from the world of Socorro. Intelligent enough to create spears, clubs, and some simplistic tools, the m'onnok were respected by Socorran nomads for their hunting ability. It was not believed, however, that the m'onnok had developed a true language. These mostly solitary hunters stood as tall as 2.3 meters and lived primarily on a diet of druyza and mutrioks. They were mostly found in the Rym Mountains and Doaba Badlands of Socorro.
Smugglers considered the sight of a m'onnok to signify the beginning of a dangerous, but greatly rewarding journey.
- The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (As dejarik piece)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (As dejarik piece)
- Star Wars Galaxies (As dejarik piece)
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (In flashback(s)) (As dejarik piece)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (As dejarik piece)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (As dejarik piece)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Black Sands of Socorro
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Monnok) (backup link)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 2 (DEJ1, Dejarik Hologame)
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual