Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The "Roba" M-45 repeating ion blaster, manufactured by BlasTech Industries, was a heavy repeating ion blaster that saw use during the Galactic Civil War, typically pintel-mounted on UT-60D U-wing gunships.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "Crossing the Line"—Star Wars Rebels Animation-Magazine 4
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance) (DLC)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as "Roba" M-45 repeating ion blaster)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (as M-45 repetition ionic blaster)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual
- (Picture only)
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.