M4-Y10 was a small astromech droid present on the planet Tatooine in 3626 BBY. The droid had black plating and antenna along with a red photoreceptor and stripes across its three legs and on the left side of its body. The right side had a white stripe. M4-Y10 had a cylindrical body and a wider round head.
Behind the scenes
- "This astromech earned its designation from The Old Republic's 10-year anniversary, coming in December of this year. M4-Y10 is special in that it draws the inspiration for its appearance from The Bad Batch!"
- ―Announcement description for M4-Y10
M4-Y10 was announced on April 30, 2021 to appear in the 2019 expansion Onslaught to BioWare's 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The droid was offered as a free gift minipet to players who logged in between May 4—known as Star Wars Day—and May 11, 2021. The droid's name was made in reference to the date and the 10 year anniversary of The Old Republic in December 2021. Its appearance is based on the canon animated series Star Wars: The Bad Batch, which premiered on May 4, in which the characters of Clone Force 99 wear similarly-colored armor.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (First appearance)
- (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas
- According to 3626 BBY, and the next Game Update occurs within a couple of weeks. Therefore, the events of Game Update 6.3: The Dark Descent takes place in early 3626 BBY, as stated in . , Game Update 6.1 takes place at the very beginning of
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Aftermath"