M5-BZ, also referred to as Beezee, was an astromech droid member of D-Squad and the property of Jedi Master Tera Sinube. M5-BZ was lost in hyperspace after opening an airlock while aboard a Venator-class Star Destroyer.
M5-BZ was the property of Jedi Master Tera Sinube. When Colonel Meebur Gascon of the Galactic Republic wished to infiltrate a Separatist ship in order to obtain an encryption module scrambling all Separatist communications within the region, he formed D-Squad, an all-droid team. M5-BZ was assigned to the team, but the droid secretly had his memory banks removed, allowing the diminutive colonel to use him as a mobile command center.
While on this mission, M5-BZ tried to open a booby-trapped door, and got electrified. The rest of his team repaired him shortly afterwards.
While on a mission, D-Squad came under attack by buzz droids aboard the Venator-class Star Destroyer (which had been hijacked by the Separatists), and M5-BZ opened the ship's airlock, pulling the buzz droids, along with himself, into the vacuum of space.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)