The MTV-7 was a scouting vehicle that boasted superb mobility thanks to its two, large wheels located beneath the single pilot's seat. Although they were fast, adaptable to most terrain, and more stable than All Terrain Armored Transports, they lacked the advanced defensive capabilities of those walkers, boasting only a single blaster cannon. It had light armor and could deflect light laser blasts.
Behind the scenesEdit
The MTV-7 light vehicle made its first canonical appearance in Star Wars: Commander, a mobile strategy game which was developed by Disney Interactive and released on August 21, 2014 for iOS devices. Originally, the MTV-7 was created by the Kenner toy company in 1982 as part of the second wave of its Mini-Rig vehicle series.
- Star Wars: Force Arena (First identified as MTV-7 light vehicle)
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance) (First identified as MTV-7)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Force Arena
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ Star Wars™: Commander. Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. dcpi.disney.com. Archived from the original on February 4, 2017. Retrieved on February 4, 2017.
- ↑ Salvatore, Ron (2014). MTV-7 (Multi-Terrain Vehicle). The Star Wars Collectors Archive. theswca.com. Archived from the original on September 13, 2019. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.