MUQ-751 was an OOM command battle droid, a droid model under the OOM-series of battle droids, who was manufactured by the Baktoid Combat Automata to serve in the droid army of the galactic company known as the Trade Federation. MUQ-751 fought in the army as a commander sometime before the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, in which the Federation was a member, in 22 BBY. As with all OOM battle droids, MUQ-751 was 1.91 meters tall, had masculine programming and wielded an E-5 blaster rifle. The droid's head and some other parts of his body were colored white, while the rest was brown.
Behind the scenes
MUQ-751 appears in the 2001 PC video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. However, MUQ-751 only appears in the scenario editor mode, where he is a unique unit that can be placed in custom player-made levels. The droid's name can also be randomly generated in the game's skirmish mode as a commander for the Trade Federation.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and references
- The game model used in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is the same as that of OOM-14, therefore MUQ-751 is also an OOM-model command battle droid.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary notes that the weapon that the Trade Federation battle droids use is the E-5 blaster rifle.