Macrobinocular viewplates, also known as a T-shaped visor, or as T-visors, were visors that could be found on Mandalorian helmets, shaped like the letter T. A rangefinder could be pulled over the viewplate to enhance imagery. They could also be found on clone trooper armor and Sith trooper armor.
Behind the scenes
Macrobinocular viewplates made their debut in the 1980 original trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. They were first canonically identified in the 2014 reference book Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide, written by Adam Bray.
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Race on Tatooine"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO STAR WARS: Celebrate the Season – "Snowflake Snack"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Notes and references