Magé, the Imperial governor of the planet Allst Prime, had an aide during the Imperial Era. Sometime by 0 BBY, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry attacked the Imperial outpost on Allst Prime. The company's captain, Micha Evon, and the soldier Brand made their way inside the Imperial headquarters, where Magé's aide guarded the door to Magé's office while the governor talked through her comlink inside. Using a dart, Brand incapacitated the aide before entering the office and firing another dart at Magé, leaving both unconscious and drooling.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161 (First appearance)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars 2016 Del Rey Sampler
- "Inbrief"—Battlefront: Twilight Company (Paperback edition)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2019
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161
- ↑ In Battlefront: Twilight Company, the rebel trooper Hazram Namir refers to Brand as a bounty hunter during the battle on Vir Aphshire, which occurs concurrently with the Battle of Yavin. As "Inbrief" establishes that Brand's bounty hunter past was not known by other rebels until the battle of Allst Prime, that battle must have taken place before the Battle of Yavin, which occurs in 0 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.