Magé, the Imperial governor of the planet Allst Prime, had an aide during the Imperial Era. Sometime between 2 BBY and 0 BBY, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry attacked the Imperial outpost on Allst Prime. The company's captain, Micha Evon, and the soldier Brand made their way inside the Imperial headquarters, where Magé's aide guarded the door to Magé's office while the governor talked through her comlink inside. Using a dart, Brand incapacitated the aide before entering the office and firing another dart at Magé, leaving both unconscious and drooling.
Behind the scenes
- "Inbrief" – Star Wars Insider 161 (First appearance)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars 2016 Del Rey Sampler
- "Inbrief"—Battlefront: Twilight Company (Paperback edition)
- "Inbrief" – Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2019
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider: The Fiction Collection Volume 2
Notes and references
- "Inbrief" – Star Wars Insider 161
- In Battlefront: Twilight Company, the rebel trooper Hazram Namir refers to Brand as a bounty hunter during the battle on Vir Aphshire, which occurs concurrently with the Battle of Yavin. As "Inbrief" establishes that Brand's bounty hunter past was not known by other rebels until the battle of Allst Prime, that battle must have taken place before the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. Since the Rebel Alliance participates in the battle of Allst Prime, the battle must take place after the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance, which is placed two years before the Battle of Yavin by Star Wars: On the Front Lines. Therefore, the battle of Allst Prime, and thus the main events of "Inbrief", must take place between 2 BBY and 0 BBY.