- "Use the toggle on the left to switch between missiles, cannons and mag-pulse, use the set on the right to aim, triggers to fire."
- ―Poe Dameron on the weapons of a TIE/sf
Mag-pulse warheads, or mag-pulse for short, were a form of specialized warhead which were particularly used as armament on TIE/sf space superiority fighters, in one turret-mounted Kuat Drive Yards missile launcher that also fitted Arakyd ST7 concussion missiles, and on TIE/vn space superiority fighters, in two wing-mounted launchers that also included proton torpedoes next to the ST7s. T-70 X-wing starfighters could have their proton torpedoes replaced with mag-pulse warheads, too, thanks to the modularity of their secondary armament.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual