A powerful locking mechanism, the magna lock harnessed the power of a micromagnetic field to create molecular bonds between two objects. Usually, this was between items such as a door and a door frame, and were incredibly difficult to break. They where also known to be used on docking clamps, in order to prevent ships from leaving port, lest they destroy large sections of their own ship trying to leave.
It was produced by Locris Syndicates.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- The Force Unleashed novel
- The Force Unleashed II novel
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology (First mentioned) (As "magna-lock")
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Fly Casual