Magva Yarro participated in the peaceful protest against the Galactic Empire that turned into the Ghorman Massacre. Surviving the incident, she joined up with Saw Gerrera's Partisans to oppose the Empire, believing that the Alliance to Restore the Republic were ineffective cowards. Within the Partisans she served as a forward spotter for the Cavern Angels X-wing starfighter squadron, and also commanded her own UT-60D U-wing starfighter/support craft.
Yarro was present in the Partisans base in the Catacombs of Cadera on the moon Jedha in the year 0 BBY, when a group including Gerrera's adoptive daughter Jyn Erso were brought in as captives. Shortly after their arrival, the Partisans were forced to flee from their base when the Empire destroyed Jedha City with their Death Star superweapon, creating a blast wave that also eventually destroyed the catacombs.
Behind the scenesEdit
Magva Yarro first appeared in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which was released in North America on December 16, 2016. The film did not identify Yarro, but she received a name in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Magva Yarro)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Saw's Renegades Expansion Pack (Card: Magva Yarro)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Saw's Renegades Expansion Pack (Card: Magva Yarro—U-Wing)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z