Obi-Wan Kenobi begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat—the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.
The series marks the return of Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in the roles of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. Joining the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell, and Benny Safdie.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is now streaming exclusively on Disney+.
Sarna was the Queen of Drogheda during the height of the Galactic Empire. During her younger life, she had been romantically linked with Lando Calrissian. However, Calrissian had primarily pursued her intending to marry her for her money. Sarna's father caught wind of the plot, and he banished Calrissian from Drogheda and from his daughter. Although Sarna was heartbroken, she understood her father's reasoning and broke off contact with her lover.Following the defeat of the Empire at the Battle of Endor, Sarna's rule was threatened by the locals, who wanted to set up a democratic government. Hoping to recruit someone who could defeat the revolutionaries, she contacted her former flame, lying to him that the rebels were being funded by the Empire. Calrissian came to Drogheda, but he quickly saw through the ruse. Sarna tried to keep Calrissian from escaping to inform the Rebellion, but he eluded her clutches, aiding Danu, Sarna's sister and secret agent for the revolutionaries, in overthrowing Sarna's rule. As the revolutionaries celebrated their victory, they decided to exile the Queen, and Calrissian was paid a fee to remove Sarna from Drogheda. The two departed the planet in the Cobra, planning to cook up a money-making scheme. (Read more…)
From Wookieepedia's newest articles, expansions, and overhauls:
- …that the crimelord Rufus Trammel owned a yacht called the Mine Mine Mine and used it to sail around Dorumaa?
- …that the veteran Red Leader Garven Dreis, who guided the young Luke Skywalker and had fought alongside his father, Anakin, during the Clone Wars, led the Rebel attack on the Death Star and was killed by Darth Vader?
- …that the Galactic Empire used S-thread boosters to create and maintain a hyperspace route called the Sanctuary Pipeline in order to secretly move supplies to Endor directly from Sullust for the second Death Star's construction?
- …that a local woman of Anchorhead lost her hand after refusing to cooperate with the Third Sister in 9 BBY?
- …that Jorj Car'das, Kinman Doriana and Thrawn created the Car'das smugglers to serve Darth Sidious?
- …that the niece of Huff Darklighter was introduced in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies but subsequently removed in later versions of the game?
We are a Star Wars encyclopedia — created by fans, for fans. Our goal is to build the best resource about all things related to a universe a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
- 1932 – John Berkey is born.
- 1947 – John Stocker is born.
- 1951 – Gene Day is born.
- 1957 – Kathleen Gati is born.
- 1977 – Euan Morton is born.
- 1985 – Star Wars (1977) 101 published.
- 1997 – Boba Fett: Murder Most Foul published.
- 1997 – Star Wars: The Special Edition Box Set published.
- 2008 – Star Wars: Dark Times Volume Two—Parallels published.
- 2014 – Star Wars: Legacy Volume II Book 3—Wanted: Ania Solo published.
- 2014 – Star Wars (2013) 20 published.
- 2016 – Kenny Baker dies.
- 2021 – "Kamino Lost" airs on Disney+.