Obi-Wan Kenobi begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat—the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.
The series marks the return of Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in the roles of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. Joining the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell, and Benny Safdie.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is now streaming exclusively on Disney+.
Immalia was an Expansion Region celestial body located in the Immalia sector, home to the Humans known as Immalians. During the Waymancy Storm, the Signatories of Waymancy carried out an orbital bombardment of Immalia, which was halted by the Galactic Republic via the use of the experimental cannonship Squintpipe.Millennia later, the astronomical object was the site of fighting between Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance forces. When the Alliance force noticed an Imperial squad donning radiation zone assault trooper armor, the Rebels incorrectly assumed they were fighting in a radioactive area and retreated. (Read more…)
From Wookieepedia's newest articles, expansions, and overhauls:
- …that the crimelord Rufus Trammel owned a yacht called the Mine Mine Mine and used it to sail around Dorumaa?
- …that the veteran Red Leader Garven Dreis, who guided the young Luke Skywalker and had fought alongside his father, Anakin, during the Clone Wars, led the Rebel attack on the Death Star and was killed by Darth Vader?
- …that the Galactic Empire used S-thread boosters to create and maintain a hyperspace route called the Sanctuary Pipeline in order to secretly move supplies to Endor directly from Sullust for the second Death Star's construction?
- …that a local woman of Anchorhead lost her hand after refusing to cooperate with the Third Sister in 9 BBY?
- …that Jorj Car'das, Kinman Doriana and Thrawn created the Car'das smugglers to serve Darth Sidious?
- …that the niece of Huff Darklighter was introduced in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies but subsequently removed in later versions of the game?
We are a Star Wars encyclopedia — created by fans, for fans. Our goal is to build the best resource about all things related to a universe a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
- 1961 – Matt Johnson is born.
- 1972 – Matthew Wood is born.
- 1976 – Donald Mustard is born.
- 1978 – David Nakayama is born.
- 1979 – Star Wars Weekly 77 published.
- 1984 – Return of the Jedi Weekly 61 published.
- 1986 – Zachary Graves is born.
- 1995 – Tales of the Jedi – The Sith War 1 published.
- 2001 – Jedi vs. Sith 5 published.
- 2003 – Star Wars Insider 70 released for subscribers.
- 2006 – Boba Fett: A Practical Man released.
- 2008 – Star Wars: The Clone Wars released in theaters.
- 2010 – Celebration V ends.
- 2011 – Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles published.
- 2016 – "Showdown on Hoth" airs on Disney XD.
- 2017 – "Free Fall" airs on Disney XD.
- 2018 – Beckett 1 published.
- 2018 – Poe Dameron 30 published.