Obi-Wan Kenobi begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat—the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.
The series marks the return of Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in the roles of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. Joining the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell, and Benny Safdie.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is now streaming exclusively on Disney+.
From Wookieepedia's newest articles, expansions, and overhauls:
- …that the niece of Huff Darklighter was introduced in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies but subsequently removed in later versions of the game?
- …that snarlvines grew on the planet Drongar?
- …that the people of Vernid celebrated a holiday that centered around the red glow of the planet's second moon?
- …that the Galactic Empire censored news of their massacre at Terrina Square, where soldiers killed peaceful protestors for rallying against superweapons such as the Death Star and the totalitarian policies imposed by Emperor Palpatine?
- …that Princess Leia Organa opted to shut herself in a flaming shuttle in order to save the lives of her Rebel crew despite the frantic cries of the Rebel officer Jubilee?
- …that Cassian Andor had been fighting against the tyrannical Galactic Empire since he was six years old?
We are a Star Wars encyclopedia — created by fans, for fans. Our goal is to build the best resource about all things related to a universe a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
- 1971 – Kate Dickie is born.
- 1976 – Rohan Nichol is born.
- 1979 – Kevin Thoms is born.
- 1979 – Star Wars Weekly 71 published.
- 1984 – Return of the Jedi Weekly 55 published.
- 2002 – Cloak of Deception paperback published.
- 2017 – "BB-8 Bandits" airs on YouTube.
- 2018 – Star Wars (2015) 50 published.
- 2018 – The Last Jedi Adaptation 4 published.