A majordomo (also spelled as major-domo) was an individual who served as the chief steward of a great household, as that of a monarch. Tarrik was the majordomo of the House of Organa around 3 BBY. The Twi'lek Bib Fortuna served as Jabba the Hutt's majordomo during the Galactic Civil War.
Most majordomos to Hutt crime lords served to run interference with local officials and flatter others in power on behalf of their master, but held little authority of their own. The role was a precarious one, and most lasted only a few months before being ousted. Their terms frequently ended in death, often due to taking bribes, being double-crossed, execution or even murder, after drawing the ire of the Hutt master. One notable exception was Thurible, who was majordomo to Wanbo the Hutt on Teth some time before the Invasion of Naboo. The unintelligent and spice-addicted Wanbo only held power through the efforts of his cunning majordomo, who was the real power on Teth.
- "A Recipe for Death"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I (Mentioned only)
- Master & Apprentice
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Dark Disciple
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four (Appears in hologram)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 34: The Thirteen Crates
- Age of Rebellion - Jabba the Hutt 1
- Star Wars: Commander (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Boba Fett - The Bounty Hunter"
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Blue Brothers"—Star Wars Adventures 13
- "Tales from Wild Space: Majordomo, Major Problems"—Star Wars Adventures 23 (Appears in flashback(s))