- "Might I remind you, sir, I was once protocol droid to the chief negotiator for the entire Manakron system."
The Manakron system was a star system in the galaxy. By the year 32 BBY, as well as before being rebuilt by Anakin Skywalker on Tatooine, C-3PO served as a protocol droid for the chief negotiator of the Manakron system, a role he later mentioned as he was tortured by the bounty hunter Cad Bane during the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Manakron system was first mentioned in "Evil Plans," the eighth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series' third season, which was written by Steve Mitchell and Craig Van Sickle, and first aired on November 5, 2010.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace establishes that C-3PO was rebuilt by Anakin Skywalker prior to the events of the film, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY.
- ↑ (Slide 8)
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide