- "Might I remind you, sir, I was once protocol droid to the chief negotiator for the entire Manakron system."
The Manakron system was a star system in the galaxy. By the year 32 BBY, as well as before being rebuilt by Anakin Skywalker on Tatooine, C-3PO served as a protocol droid for the chief negotiator of the Manakron system, a role he later mentioned as he was tortured by the bounty hunter Cad Bane during the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Manakron system was first mentioned in "Evil Plans," the eighth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series' third season, which was written by Steve Mitchell and Craig Van Sickle, and first aired on November 5, 2010.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace establishes that C-3PO was rebuilt by Anakin Skywalker prior to the events of the film, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY.
- (Slide 8)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide