The Mandalore prison outpost was an Imperial prison located on the planet Mandalore. In approximately the year 1 BBY, Alrich Wren, held hostage by the Galactic Empire in order to ensure his family's cooperation, was moved there from Sundari to cut him off from allies he had in the Mandalorian capital. He did not remain there long, however, as he was placed on a transport back to Sundari in order to be publicly executed, as Clan Wren was engaged in open rebellion against Clan Saxon, who had been placed in charge of Mandalore by Emperor Palpatine. Alrich's daughter, Sabine, led a raid on the prison shortly after he was relocated, which the Empire intended as a diversion so that the convoy carrying Alrich could reach Sundari unmolested.
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore (First appearance)
- (First identified as Mandalore prison outpost)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- ↑ (Slides 11, 12, 13, and 14)
- ↑ Bo-Katan Kryze was redesigned to advance the character's age by "18 years or so" for her appearance in Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore. As she was last seen was in "The Lawless", dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, it can be assumed that the events of Heroes of Mandalore take place in approximately 1 BBY. (Slide 5) states that