- "Mandalorian isn't a race."
"It's a Creed."
- ―Carasynthia Dune and Din Djarin
The Mandalorian Creed was a code used by the Mandalorians. It consisted of several rules and was the definition of what it meant to be a Mandalorian. It required Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin to return Grogu to the Jedi. Djarin, who was unknowingly a Child of the Watch, also followed the Way of the Mandalore, mandating that he never removed his helmet in front of another person. However, Bo-Katan Kryze and two other Mandalorians did not have their helmets on in front of Djarin, while discussing a plan to take back Mandalore.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (Mentioned only)