When the Clone Wars broke out, the New Mandalorian Government declared that their world, the Outer Rim world Mandalore, would remain neutral. Under the leadership of Duchess Satine Kryze, Mandalore became the leader of the Council of Neutral Systems. Unfortunately, Mandalore's neutrality left it isolated from both the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy. Prime Minister Almec and several of members of Mandalore's secret service contacted smugglers and established a Black Market.
Several Moogans under Tee Va bribed a Customs official to import tea. They then diluted the tea with slabin to increae their profits. The Moogans sold the tea to Siddiq's shipping company, who bribe Sundari's school superintendent to allow the tea to be served to the children. Unfortunately, the tea's slabin caused an outbreak among the school's students. Duchess Satine and Senator Padmé Amidala investigated the outbreak. Together, they were able to convince Police Captain Patrok Ru-Saxon to aid them in shutting down the Moogans' operations. After firefight, the Moogans and their compatriots were arrested and the tea was destroyed.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"