- "I came here to settle a score, and I invoke the code to seek justice through single combat."
- ―Sabine Wren
The Mandalorian code was a code followed by traditional Mandalorian warriors that could be invoked to settle disputes via one-on-one combat. Sabine Wren used the code to challenge Fenn Rau to a duel after the Protector had injured Hera Syndulla in a battle over Concord Dawn.
Behind the scenes
The notion of a Mandalorian code was very common in Star Wars Legends, with various examples such as the Canons of Honor, Resol'nare, and Supercommando Codex established as having been introduced over the centuries of Mandalorian history.
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 10: The Passenger" (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Mandalorian code)