Maneeli Tuun was a male Kallidahin chief medic who worked on the medical facility in the Polis Massa asteroids. Bulkier in appearance to his fellow Polis Massans, Maneeli was also one of the few members of his species with the ability to speak.
When the dying Padmé Amidala was brought to the medical facility in 19 BBY, about to give birth, Maneeli Tuun rushed his medical staff to work. Despite the efforts of Tuun and his medics, Padmé passed away in theater, though the Polis Massans were able to successfully deliver the Senator's children, Luke and Leia.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- The Last of the Jedi: Dark Warning
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia