The Manoe system was located in the Manoe sector, a part of the New Territories portion of the Mid Rim. The star system was connected by hyperlanes to the Gultanna system in the Vadigult sector and the Dohu system in the sector of the same name. By 12 ABY, the Manoe system lay within territory controlled by the New Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Manoe system was first mentioned in the StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, which placed the system in grid square K-7. Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, noted on the Jedi Council Forums of TheForce.net that Manoe was created for "bookkeeping purposes" so that every sector listed in the Online Companion would have at least one corresponding system, although the Grehollo system was also placed in the Manoe sector.
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 system in grid square K-8, within the Mid Rim. The Essential Atlas places the Mid Rim portion of that grid square in the New Territories. places the Manoe
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ "Of that list of systems, Gultanna, Manoe, Opitha Tren and Thory Prime were created for the appendix, basically for bookkeeping purposes so every sector would be associated with at least one system. The others are all established worlds."