Margo handled all guest amenities aboard the First Light, and welcomed Beckett, Han Solo, and Chewbacca when they arrived. Margo questioned why they came, and Beckett explained that Dryden Vos was expecting him for a meeting. She promised that he'd be with them after dealing with the Regional Governor, and both turned to see the crime lord use his custom kyuzo petars to kill him, ending the meeting. Margo suspected one of the party guests, Kara Safwan, of being up to something, and discreetly blocked the spy's attempts to get deeper into the Dryden Vos' inner circle.
While on board the First Light, Margo wore a black shimmersilk gown and a Ottegan charbake smelt necklace. She had brown eyes, and flinty, chalk-like skin. Margo's homeworld Imroosia was a volcanic planet, but she personally disliked the searing environment and preferred the First Light's cool interior.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Star Wars allows me to play such a variety of interesting, beautiful creatures, for example Margo. Margo does not have long, flowing locks of hair, nor does she have smooth, blemish free skin, but she is beautiful and powerful regardless."
- ―Charlotte Louise
Margo was portrayed by Charlotte Louise in the 2018 Star Wars Anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story. Her design was reused concept art of Qi'ra, from when she was originally intended to be an alien. Louise was cast as Margo after the completion of the 2017 sequel trilogy film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. While she was initially hesitant about portraying Margo because of the plaster costume, she ultimately found it easy to adapt once the process started and enjoyed working with the CFX team on the film's set.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 2
- The Art of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Sticker Collection
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on the First Light in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on the First Light in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ screenshot) (
- ↑ The Art of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Charlotte Louise SOLO: A Star Wars Story Interview – Margo. The Cloud Riders (2018-06-29). Archived from the original on July 18, 2018.