En route to the planet Alderaan, burgeoning Jedi Luke Skywalker practiced against a Marksman-H remote, using his father's lightsaber. Though initially unable to block the remote's fire, he learned to rely on the Force when his mentor, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, challenged Skywalker by blocking his sight. Several decades later, rogue stormtrooper Finn happened upon a Marksman-H remote, stored in a brown bag, while looking for bandages to treat the injured Wookiee Chewbacca.
- ; image #6 (of 17)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Marksman-H training remote)
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising (As "Remote")
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (As "Training remote")
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Picture only)