Marmor was a Human male who hailed from the planet Corellia and lived during the Galactic Civil War. He served in the Galactic Empire but eventually defected to the Alliance to Restore the Republic along with Imperial Army commander—and later Rebel general—Crix Madine. By the year 4 ABY, Marmor was a corporal in the Alliance, and he worked as a dock mechanic aboard the MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser called Home One. During his service aboard Home One, Marmor managed a staff of seventy-five starfighter and twelve Star Cruiser mechanics in the rear quadrant of the Cruiser. He had fair skin and dark hair.
Behind the scenesEdit
Portrayed by an uncredited actor, Marmor was introduced in the July 2000 Death Star II Limited expansion set of Decipher, Inc.'s Star Wars Customizable Card Game. Although that card set was based off of 1983's Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Marmor does not appear in the film itself.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Corporal Marmor) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Lieutenant s'Too Vees) (Gameplay statistic only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Corporal Marmor)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 reveals that Madine served in the Empire before defecting to the Alliance.
- ↑ The Death Star II Limited card set takes place primarily during the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi