Major Marquand was a male Human from the planet Kessel. He was the pilot of one of the AT-ATs in the complement of the Devastator and later pilot of Tempest Scout 2 during the Battle of Endor. During this time he was accompanied by gunner Lieutenant Watts.
Watts peered out of the cockpit hatchway and was pulled out by the powerful Chewbacca, who threw him overboard. The two Ewoks then entered the cockpit and mercilessly beat Marquand unconscious. Midway through the tides' turn, the Imperials became privy to Tempest Scout 2's turncoat actions during the battle, and likewise believed that Marquand, alongside Watts, had turned traitor, not realizing that he was unconscious the entire time, or that Watts had been killed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (Appears in cutscene(s))
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Major Marquand) (First identified as Marquand)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Tempest Scout 2)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Lieutenant Watts)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 50 (IMP10, Imperial Forces) (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams