- "I'm Cobb Vanth, marshal of Mos Pelgo."
- ―Cobb Vanth, to Din Djarin
Marshal was a title for individuals of heightened status. During the Clone Wars, it was held by Phara on the Outer Rim planet of Vallt. While marshal, she lead her faction against Vallt's government before launching a coup and taking over the government and planet. In the town of Mos Pelgo on the planet Tatooine, the town's lawman, Cobb Vanth, was known as "The Marshal" and held the title. Carasynthia Dune later adopted the title in a settlement on Nevarro, and continued to serve in that capacity as a Marshal of the New Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: A Test of Courage
- The High Republic 1
- "Starlight: Go Together: Part Two"—Star Wars Insider 200
- "Starlight: First Duty"—Star Wars Insider 201–202 (Mentioned only)
- The High Republic 2
- The High Republic 3
- The High Republic 4
- The High Republic 6
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"