- "I'm Cobb Vanth, marshal of Mos Pelgo."
- ―Cobb Vanth, to Din Djarin
Marshal was a title for individuals of heightened status. During the Clone Wars, it was held by Phara on the Outer Rim planet of Vallt. While marshal, she lead her faction against Vallt's government, launching a coup and taking over the government and planet. In the town of Mos Pelgo on the planet Tatooine, the town's lawman, Cobb Vanth, was known as "The Marshal" and held the title. Carasynthia Dune later adopted the title in a settlement on Nevarro, and continued to serve in that capacity as a Marshal of the New Republic.
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Ships and Vehicles 9 (Pilots and Crew: Din Djarin)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- "Launchpad" – Star Wars Insider 207
- "Ahsoka Tano and Other Force Users" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Picture only)
- "Crime and Punishment" – Star Wars Insider 209