- "Remember, we can't count on anybody."
"So we count on ourselves."
- ―Rafa Martez and Trace Martez
A family of humans lived on Level 1313 in the underworld of the planet Coruscant during the waning days of the Galactic Republic, consisting of the sisters Trace and Rafa Martez and their parents. The family was shattered when Trace and Rafa's mother and father were both inadvertently killed as a result of the Jedi's attempt to recapture the escaped Hutt gangster Ziro Desilijic Tiure, leaving the sisters to fend for themselves in the Coruscant underworld.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gone with a Trace" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deal No Deal"
- The Clone Wars: Season 7: Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dangerous Debt"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Together Again"